2009年10月22日木曜日

THE BRITISH TODAY

This time I borrow the British cultures book.
The first chapter is party of British. many british people like the party.
I think japanese people same thinking.... because pub is very expensive and we can't make noise.
Home party giving the freedom we can play whatever music we like, and make a lot of noise. but troublesome clean a room after the party......


sophisticated:教養のある 高級な   It would not sound so sophisticated and clever.
complain:不満を言  neighbours will complain to the police about the noise.
spill: こぼす the guests will spill red wine on the carpets.


Written by George Wallace
published by SEIBIDO 
 
 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Thanks, Sho! Don't forget to include the author, publisher, and date of publication for books like these.

    Home parties don't seem to be very common in Japan. I would guess that they are more common in England.

    返信削除
  2. I think so, too!
    but I like home parties more than British.

    返信削除