2009年10月15日木曜日

I forgot.......

Today I can't borrow the new book in library.
Because I forgot my student card. 
My friend have two books. I can borrow the one side book.
Title is [Matilda] introduction is very difficult but I can understand a little.
Matilda is a very clever and unusual little girl. her parents are too busy.
I think Matilda is bullying for anybody. because she is very clever some people think she is very strange....


clever: 賢い 利口な Matilda is very clever and unusual little girl.
frightening:恐ろしい And the frightening Miss Trunchbull, head teacher at Crunchem Hall School.


Written by Roald Dahl
Published by PENGUIN READERS
This adaptation first published 1999
 

1 件のコメント:

  1. I read this book to my daughter a year or so ago. I think it is very interesting.

    You wrote "Matilda is very clever and unusual little girl." but I think the sentence should be "Matilda is a very clever and unusual little girl."

    返信削除